Can’t to install packages /or other errors
Solutions (use one or more steps to resolve your problem):
- Just restart After Effects and try again.
- Close all other the extensions in After Effects, restart After Effects and try again.
- Do you have an older version of Atom 1.x on computer? See instruction here.
- Reset All Settings and try again. See information below, or click here.
- No option can’t help? Send us debug data. See information below, or click here.
Reset All Settings
If the same problem and it’s not first your package – please click on Reset All Settings (or send us debug data).
Confirm the reset (all packages will be removed with all settings, favorites and etc).
Restart After Effects and reinstall your packages. Problem solved?
If problem not resolved – please get debug data and sent us.
Click to icon with extension name and select Debug Data.
Will shown message with Debug Data.
Make screenshot with this data and sent us via Help Form.